- Salsa in the Park is an outdoor community dance event held every Monday night during the summer.
2. When is it?
- Monday night, 6-9pm. Salsa lessons run from 6:630pm, and then again from 7:15-7:45. Performances happen at 7:45.
- This year (2012) we are starting the first week of June, and hoping to go until September! (pending donations)
3. Where is it?
- SITP is held at the Blackstone Community Center in the South End of Boston. See our Contact page for directions and more info.
4. How much does it cost?
- No cost, this event is FREE!
- Feel free to put a few bucks into the Donation Jar when you get there, as we depend on our entire community to keep the event running through the summer.
5. Who can attend SITP?
- Everyone! This is a family friendly event intended to unite the community and include people of all abilities, ages, beliefs, and cultures.
6. Does it really happen rain or shine?
- You bet! If its wet and rainy, we set up inside – in the Auditorium on the 2nd floor of the Blackstone Community Center.
7. Are there any bathrooms there?
- Yes, Bathrooms are located on the 3rd floor of the Blackstone Community Center.
8. If its a community event, how can I help out?
- You can help by making a donation, volunteering your time on a Monday night, or working with our outreach programs. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!